Versailles Exempted Village Schools
WHO WE ARE
Versailles EVSD is a school district where student learning is top priority. Administration, teachers, and staff strive to provide the best educational environment for each and every student.
- Versailles EVSD currently has 1405 in grades K-12
- Versailles EVSD has been recognized annually as a top performing district academically by the State of Ohio for the past 10 years
- Our four-year graduation rate is 95.9%
- Teachers with Bachelors Degree = 100%
- Teacher with Masters Degree = 74.9%
- College Prep
- Career/Technical Education
- Dual Enrollment Opportunities
LEARNING WITH US MEANS….
- Numerous clubs to join
- Small class sizes
- Post Secondary Enrollment Option
- Languages offered (Spanish, French)
- STEM classes offered
- High implementation of technology
- Great extra-curricular programs
School Clubs & Groups - Academic Team, Class Officers, Drama Club, FFA, High School Musical, National Honor Society, Power of the Pen, Spanish Club, Student Council
Music - After School Chorus, Choir, Color Guard, Marching, Concert, and Jazz Band, Show Choir
Sports Programs Offered – Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Volleyball, Basketball, Bowling, Gymnastics, Swimming, Wrestling, Baseball, Softball, Track & Field
Team State Champions – 15 state titles between baseball, football, girls cross country, girls track, girls basketball, and volleyball
Individual State Champions – 23 individual state titles between bowling, boys and girls cross country, boys golf, boys and girls track, and wrestling
Team State Runners-Up – 14 titles between baseball, boys basketball, football, girls cross country, girls track, softball, volleyball, and wrestling
FFA Chapter - Top 10 State & National Chapter, 3-Star National Chapter
Music Program – Marching band qualified for the OMEA State Marching Band Finals 29 of the past 34 years.
A LITTLE HISTORY
In November of 2008, residents of Versailles EVSD passed a bond levy to build a new K-12 building. Ground breaking and construction of the new building began the summer of 2008 and was completed and ready for the first day of school on August 30, 2010. The new school is one building with three wings (K-4, 5-8, and 9-12), with a large cafetorium, multi-media center, industrial arts room, Vo Ag room, greenhouse, K-6 gym, 9-12 gym, and theatre.
Versailles Board of Education
459 S. Center St., P.O. Box 313
Versailles, OH 45380