The University of Northwestern Ohio is an entrepreneurial, not-for-profit, university founded in 1920. There are five colleges within the university: College of Business, College of Health Professions, College of Occupational Professions, College of Applied Technologies, and Graduate College. At UNOH there is no out-of-state tuition. UNOH offers more than 60 different programs of study including Master’s, Baccalaureate, Associate, and Diploma programs. UNOH has educated students from all 50 states and 32 foreign countries, and currently has more than 4500 students enrolled from 40 states and 24 foreign countries.
- UNOH is a private, non-profit institution founded in 1920.
- UNOH is regionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
- UNOH is one of the most affordable private universities in Ohio.
- Co-Ed Campus.
- No out-of-state tuition.
- Students will experience a multicultural education and social life.
- Classes average 20-30 students. The individual attention and hands-on training are very conducive to learning.
- On-campus housing is available, but not required. Students can reside in two, three, and four-bedroom apartment style dorms.
- Year-round student activities.
- More than 60 degree programs to choose from.
- International travel opportunities are available.
- Associate degrees can be completed in as little as 18 months.
- Baccalaureate degrees can be completed in as little as 3 ½ years.
- Free access to the UNOH Indoor Athletic Complex.
- Over 20 Student Clubs to join.
- Collegiate Athletics: Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Soccer, and Motorsports. Women’s Volleyball and Soccer. Men’s Baseball.
- In the most recently completed year, students were awarded more than $14,000,000 in Scholarships and Grants.
- Academic Skills Lab
- Counseling Services
- Career Services
- Dr. Cheryl A. Mueller Library
- Military, veteran, dependent and spouse assistance.
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore at UNOH
- Meal Plans are available.
- Computer Labs and Wireless access.
- Classes offered online, on-campus, and one-night-a-week.
- Student employment opportunities.
- Collegiate athletics.
SPORTS, CLUBS, ORGANIZATIONS
The University of Northwestern Ohio is a member of the Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference of the NAIA. Collegiate Sports are an important part of life at UNOH. Collegiate teams include:
- Men's Baseball
- Men's and Women's Basketball
- Men's and Women's Bowling
- Men's and Women's Golf
- Co-Ed Motorsports Teams
- Men's and Women's Tennis
- Men's and Women's Soccer
- Women's Softball
- Women's Volleyball
Intramural Sports are also a part of campus life at UNOH and include: Sand Volleyball, Dodgeball, Kickball, Soccer, and Basketball.
Student Clubs and Organizations on campus include:
- American Marketing Association
- Autocross Club
- Business Professionals of America
- Collegiate Chapter of the FFA
- Computer Gaming Initiative (CGI)
- Crossroads Bible Group
- Cycling Club
- Diesel Club
- Digital Imaging Graphics in Technology (DIGIT)
- Drag Club
- Hot Rod Club
- Kappa Beta Delta Honor Society
- Limaland Technical Support Team
- National Truck Equipment Association Internship Program
- Off-Road Club
- Optimist Club
- Politics Club
- President Student Advisory Council
- Race Club - ARCA, Grand Am, Over-the-Wall Club
- RC Racers Club
- Roller Hockey Club
- SEMA Intern Program
- UNOH Medical Assisting Student Group
- VOCAL Club
CONNECT WITH UNOH ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Contact us today for more information
Take a virtual tour: www.unoh.edu/#virtualtour