Apollo Career Center
CHOOSE APOLLO CAREER CENTER'S ADULT EDUCATION
Today - it's all about choices. At Apollo Career Center, we believe we're the best choice for adult students looking to upgrade their skills or change careers. When you choose Apollo - you choose quality, affordability and convenience all in a real-world environment.
At Apollo our courses are accelerated. We offer long-term and short-term programs and day and evening classes are also available. We know you may be balancing work, family and school. To provide you the flexibility you need, Apollo offers hundreds of on-line courses. Here at Apollo - school is always in session!
Our long-term programs are all accredited and our adult students earn college credit while obtaining their certification.
Companies also have choices! Apollo offers customized training. Apollo is working closely with companies throughout the region to provide individualized training programs to their employees. Our instructors go into the workplace and provide employees with the hands-on experience and new skills they need to be productive in today's ever changing global economy.
APOLLO ADULT ED FAST FACTS
- We serve more than 4,000 adults each year
- We offer 12 full-time and more than 60 part-time programs
- We serve 78 fire departments in 14 counties through our public safety program
- We have 31 trucking companies that hire our graduates
- Last year, Apollo issued 539 industry credentials – more than double that of any career center in the state of Ohio!
- We have customized training for businesses big and small
- We are 1 of 4 American Welding Society (AWS) Accredited Test Facilities in Ohio
- Apollo Adult Education offers FREE ABLE/GED courses to the community. Orientation is held the first Tuesday of every month at Apollo
- VA and other funding options available for students who qualify.
- Offers job placement and professional development.
APOLLO ADULT ED PROGRAMS
|Full Time Courses|
Administrative Assistant (Online Course)
American Home Inspection (Online Course)
Early Childhood Development & Care
Licensed Practical Nurse
Light Commercial/Residential Construction Program
Manufacturing Engineering Technology (MET)
Multi-Craft Industrial Technology (MIT)
Medical Insurance Specialist
Network Systems Specialist
Welding & Fabrication
|Part-Time & Online Classes|
Business & Technology
Industry & Transportation
CAREER TECHNICAL CREDIT TRANSFER
As Ohio secondary and adult career-technical students seek higher education, the Career-Technical Credit Transfer (CT 2) initiative allows for approved technical coursework to be transferred to State 2 and 4 year institutions of learning for college credit.
Take equivalent technical courses anywhere within the public educational system.
Obtain technical credits (upon enrollment in higher education) without unnecessary duplication or institutional barriers.
Attain their highest educational aspirations in the most efficient and effective manner as a result of clear and consistent standards.
Apollo is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is governed by the Ohio Board of Regents.