Kosei St. Marys Corporation
WHO WE ARE
Kosei St. Marys Corporation will strive to be the best aluminum wheel company in the world in terms of safety, quality, delivery, and customer satisfaction. All associates of Kosei St. Marys Corporation are involved in and support this objective.
As a team we will strive to meet the emerging demands of the marketplace, with our customers’ needs at the heart of our efforts.
WHAT WE DO
We are proud of our history and our capabilities in the design and manufacture of aluminum castings. Kosei is an American company, which enjoys the support of Kosei Aluminum Co., LTD. – a world leader in metallurgy and a wide variety of metal products. This relationship allows us to utilize the best of American and Japanese technology and management skill to produce the highest quality products.
“Continuous Improvement” is one of Kosei’s most important philosophies. All of our processes, procedures, and programs are continuously evaluated to determine opportunities for improvement. All associates, regardless of position, are actively involved in supporting this philosophy, as well. Our investment in training and development ensures formation of a strong team and helps us meet our goals. We are constantly researching new manufacturing processes to give our clients the best product at the lowest price.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
Joining a company with a track record of steady employment…and plans for future growth.
Being part of a team that strives for continuous improvement in all aspects of its operation
Enjoying a competitive wage/salary and the security of an excellent fringe benefit program that includes:
- Comprehensive Health Care--Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Uniforms, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, etc.
- YMCA Membership Subsidy & Recreational Programs
- Machine & Process Operators
- Machine Set-Up/Operators
- Testing & Inspection
- Die Maintenance/Repair
- Multi-Trade Machine Repair Technicians
- Production Supervisors
- Product Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Process Engineers & Technicians
- Various Administrative & Management Positions
Please visit us on our website at www.koseina.com to see a listing of current career opportunities.
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- High School diploma, or G.E.D.
- Prior manufacturing experience a plus
- Basic mathematics and computer skills
- Basic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Related maintenance training (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC’s, etc.)
- Related Associate or Bachelor degree
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, ERP systems, etc.)
- Structured problem-solving skills (root cause analysis, 8-D, FMEA, etc.)
- Leadership skill/experience
Applicants may submit resumes to or complete employment applications at:
Kosei St. Marys Corporation
1100 McKinley Road
St. Marys, Ohio 45885
Attention: Associate Relations