AAP St. Marys Corporation
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1988, AAP St. Marys Corp. has become a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of cast aluminum wheels for OEM automakers. As a subsidiary of Hitachi Metals America, Ltd., our reputation for high quality products and customer satisfaction has helped us continue to grow and to provide our more than 500 associates with over 25 years of steady employment.
WHAT WE DO
Since our inception, we’ve produced and shipped over 40 million wheels to our customers. AAP has completed no less than five major expansions and is now embarking on yet another expansion of its production capacity. Our facility in St. Marys, Ohio, utilizes the latest proven technologies and, at the same time, maintains the flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing demands of our marketplace.
In large part, our success has been built upon the principle of continuous quality improvement and the active involvement of our associates. Our investment in training and development ensures the formation of a strong team, helping us meet our goals as a Company while providing our associates with personal growth and a rewarding career.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
Joining a company with a track record of steady employment…and plans for future growth.
Being part of a team that strives for continuous improvement in all aspects of its operation
Enjoying a competitive wage/salary and the security of an excellent fringe benefit program that includes:
- Comprehensive Health Care--Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Program
- Paid Uniforms, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, etc.
- YMCA Membership Subsidy & Recreational Programs
- Machine & Process Operators
- Machine Set-Up/Operators
- Testing & Inspection
- Die Maintenance/Repair
- Multi-Trade Machine Repair Technicians
- Production Supervisors
- Product Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Process Engineers & Technicians
- Various Administrative & Management Positions
Please visit us on our website at www.aapstmarys.com to see a listing of current career opportunities.
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- High School diploma, or G.E.D.
- Prior manufacturing experience a plus
- Basic mathematics and computer skills
- Basic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Related maintenance training (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC’s, etc.)
- Related Associate or Bachelor degree
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, ERP systems, etc.)
- Structured problem-solving skills (root cause analysis, 8-D, FMEA, etc.)
- Leadership skill/experience
Applicants may submit resumes to or complete employment applications at:
AAP St. Marys Corp.
1100 McKinley Road
St. Marys, Ohio 45885
Attention: Associate Relations