WHO WE ARE
We are a K-12 public school district with about 1,400 students. We have 135 dedicated staff members ranging from teachers, administrators, clerical, custodial, bus drivers, coaches, advisors, aides, and food service. Everyone plays an integral part in providing a valuable education for the children in our district.
WHAT WE DO
The mission for the students, staff, family and community of the Versailles Exempted Village School District (VEVSD) is to prepare, educate and challenge each student to demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and respect in society.
WORKING FOR US MEANS ...
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance along with Prescription Drug Benefits
- State Retirement Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Vacation, Personal Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Professional Staff Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Leave Opportunities
- A positive culture where all Versailles employees work together to provide our students with the best possible education
In the next five years, service positions of student aides, food service, bus drivers and custodial staff will be in demand. Each year, on average, one to four teachers are hired for open positions.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- P-3 Licensure
- Elementary 1-8 Certification
- 4-9 Licensure
- 7-12 Licensure
- School Administration, School Counselor, and Treasurer Licensure, Custodial, Bus Drivers, Clerical, Food Service, and Aides
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Collaborative person who brings new ideas to improve student learning
- Good communicator
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Passion for children
- Ability to meet the needs of all learners
- Ability to stay current with educational trends and legislation
To view open positions at Versailles Schools and to obtain an application, visit our website at www.versailles.k12.oh.us, District, Job Opportunities.