Thieman Quality Metal Fab
WHO WE ARE
Thieman Quality Metal Fabrication (TQMF) is a locally owned, metal fabricator, located outside of New Bremen.
Thieman was established in 1951 as Thieman Stamping and has continued to grow based on quality and serving our customers’ needs.
WHAT WE DO
- CNC laser, Turret, and Plasma Cutting
- Brake Forming
- Metal Stampings
- MIG, Spot, and Robotic welding
- Wet paint finishing capabilities
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
Being part of a team…not a number!
We also provide the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Rx Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 k Plan with Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Note: Our 2nd shift employees work a base 10 hour shift (including paid lunch/breaks). Base work week is Monday – Thursday with a start time of 3:15 p.m.
- Brake Press Operators
- CNC Vertical Machining Center Operators
- CNC Laser, Turret Punch, Plasma Operators
- Manufacturing Engineering: CNC Programming, Tooling Design, Process Design, and Job Estimating.
- Receiving/Shipping/Warehousing/Raw Materials/Inventory Management
- Quality and Inspection
- Sales and Customer Service/Support
Applicants may complete an application on our website or apply in person:
Thieman Quality Metal Fabrication
05140 Dicke Road
New Bremen, OH 45869