WHO WE ARE
Plastipak Packaging, Inc. was founded in 1967 with the first manufacturing site being Jackson Center, Ohio. More than 750 associates are employed in Jackson Center. We support manufacturing operations throughout the United States, South America and Europe.
WHAT WE DO
Plastipak Packaging is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality. Our list of customers include some of the world’s most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi just to name a few.
WORKING FOR US MEANS ...
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Loss of Sight Benefit
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Major Holidays
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Vision One Discount Program
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Machine Operators
- Quality Auditor
- Forklift Drivers
- General Production
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Previous mechanical experience/mechanically inclined
- Ability to perform basic maintenance and repairs on equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Use basic hand tools
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and to stand throughout entire shift
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Manual dexterity
- Good eye and hand coordination
- Effective communication skills
- High School Diploma / GED
Please submit an application by going to www.plastipak.com and click on Careers. You will need to follow the steps on the screen to fill out the application.