WHO WE ARE
Midnet Media has provided web design/development solutions, web maintenance & hosting and retained services for clients nationwide since 2000. Our 9-person team is comprised of creative designers, skilled developers, thorough content managers, copy editors, communicative project managers and more.
WHAT WE DO
Midnet Media provides complete web development, video production, search engine optimization, web maintenance and hosting, advertising, digital media, graphic design, copy editing, branding and online marketing solutions worldwide. Regional offices are found in West Central, Ohio and Columbus, Ohio.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
Working for Midnet Media means collaborating with a creative team daily in a relaxed environment to accomplish the goals of our clients. Projects differ in scope and size because our client industries are so varied. Because our industry changes constantly, everyone at Midnet learns and teaches daily.
Midnet Media is always interested in meeting with potential job applicants who are good people who work hard and play hard. Web developers, web/graphic designers, app developers, and video editors may reach us via our website or by phone.
JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
Midnet Media seeks web developers, web/graphic designers, app developers, and video editors. Call (419) 628-1340 to inquire.
WordPress / Drupal Web Developers Sought
Midnet Media seeks a skilled, flexible and motivated WordPress / Drupal Developer who is additionally the kind of person whom coworkers and clients like being around.
This position is located in Minster, Ohio, and/or Columbus, Ohio.
- Provide the best possible technical solutions for each Midnet project while far surpassing the client objective
- Learn and teach
- Improve the quality of Drupal development on assigned projects
- Contribute to Drupal and the Drupal community
- A desire to turn purty pictures into powerful web solutions via open source development
- Real experience building web solutions based on bullets below
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal and/or complex PHP projects
- Experience working in Web-based Content Management Systems
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (fluent written and spoken English)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexibility: You must be able to deal with constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Performance and scalability benchmarking and profiling
- Open source contributions, interactions with the OSS community