Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
WHO WE ARE
MRSI is private nonprofit organization established in 1977 by a group of parents and professionals as a local alternative to the institutionalization of people with intellectual or emotional disabilities. MRSI’s mission is to be the leader of quality and affordable housing and support services for people with intellectual or emotional disabilities in the communities of West Central Ohio. With over 70 employees, we specialize in providing personalized care to maximize our customer’s self-potential.
WHAT WE DO
We provide an array of services from small group homes, respite care, affordable housing, homemaker/personal care services, vocational, recreational, and social activities. We also operate a consumer self-help support center for individuals with severe mental disorders.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Health and Life Insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefits
- Sick Pay and Medical Leave
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full and part-time opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Rewarding careers
Mercer Residential Services, Inc. is looking for dedicated, caring individuals to become members of our team in a variety of positions which include: Direct Care Professionals, LPN’s, management and supervisory positions.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Direct Support Services
- Office and clerical
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to the mission of the organization
- Knowledge of rules applicable to the Medicaid program, and DODD regulations
- Knowledge of financial transactions and record keeping
Online at www.mrsinc.org
Send Resume to:
Mercer Residential services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 603
Celina, Ohio 45822