WHO WE ARE
Maxi-Tronic, Inc. has been the grain and feed industries' leader in motion monitoring and controls since 1977. We manufacture process controls for virtually any type of material handling equipment for almost any type of industrial application.
Maxi-Tronic provides engineering and design services as well as field installation and service. We offer both "off the shelf" and custom made products to monitor and control material handling equipment.
Our manufacturing is performed in Wapakoneta at our recently expanded facility and in Loveland, Ohio where the company’s headquarters is.
WHAT WE DO
Maxi-Tronic provides hazard monitoring systems primarily for material handling equipment in the feed and grain industry. Main products include motion control, bearing temperature and belt alignment monitors and controls. Product lines include the MaxiScan12, EZ521, BeltTracker and rub block belt misalignment plus hot bearing temperature monitors. Products also include Flow/No Flow controls, bin level indicators including rotary, bob and acoustic wave. The MaxiTrack predictive maintenance system includes wireless monitors where system data can be sent to a remote PC and display units.
WORKING FOR US MEANS ...
- Meaningful work by helping to feed the world
- Performing a variety of tasks according to established procedures
- The opportunity to make products from start to finish
- Joining a 10-15 person team
- Daily access to management for communication and improvement
- Individual roles and teams of 2-3 technicians
- Shared cost for health insurance
- 401K retirement plan with Company contribution of 3% of salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Consistent work historically
- Monday – Friday first shift operations, and occasional overnight travel
We primarily have positions for Electronics Technicians. We also have a few working crew leaders and inventory or shipping specialists who have successfully performed as Electronics Technicians.
Complete the Employment Application on the SafeGrain.com website: