Honda of America
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
We are a company built on dreams. And these dreams inspire us to create innovative products that enhance human mobility and benefit society. We see "The Power of Dreams" as a way of thinking that guides us and inspires us to move forward. The strength of our company comes from this philosophy—based on the visionary principles of our founder, Soichiro Honda.
Our success in the global marketplace is the result of our continued investment in America's future. From automobiles to finance, Honda has a wide array of products and services to accommodate consumers evolving needs. As an organization dedicated to the advancement of mobility, we have always targeted leading-edge technologies. From our racing spirit to our dedication to our environmental leadership, it is Honda's mission to develop forward-thinking technologies that anticipate and satisfy the needs of a future society.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Bonus Sharing Program
- Pre-Tax Spending Accounts
- Health, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance
- 401K plan with Company Match
- Life/ Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Shutdowns
- Retirement Benefits
- Honda Product Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Wellness Center & Credit Union Memberships
Honda offers an amazing opportunity for those who wish to explore their individual potential as well as contribute to society in a meaningful way. Our products are available the world over and we take seriously the responsibility to not just meet, but to exceed the expectations of our customers and ourselves. To do this requires bright minds, close teamwork and a commitment to fulfill our dreams.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Engineering (All Specializations) and Maintenance
- Information Services
- Supply Chain/Purchasing/Inventory Management
- Quality (Quality Engineering, Quality Analyst, Quality control etc.)
- Safety & Environmental
- Administrative (Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, etc.)
- Production Support
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Challenging Spirit
- Continuous improvement minded
- Safety Conscious
- Comfortable in a manufacturing environment
- Flexibility & Willingness to Learn
- Computer Skills
Please visit http://corporate.honda.com/careers for a complete list of open positions. For further consideration please apply on-line to each opportunity of interest.