WHO WE ARE
We are North America’s leading manufacturer of tempered spring wire. Our business goal is continued market share growth through continuous improvement in cost, quality and service utilizing our more than 100 years of process knowledge supported by state of the art technology. The FĒNIX, LLC production facility encompasses 141,000 square feet and is located on 15 acres in Wapakoneta, Ohio.
WHAT WE DO
FĒNIX produces round, flat, and square tempered spring wire in high carbon and alloy grades sold to spring-makers throughout North America serving agricultural, automotive, construction, recreational vehicle, and other durable goods markets.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Incentive Programs
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan with a Company Match
- Flexible Spending & Health Saving Accounts
- Prescription Safety Glasses Program
Our Company continues to grow and as a result we desire to hire and retain career minded individuals. We expect to have ongoing openings for qualified applicants.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Production Team Members
- Maintenance Technicians
- Controls Technicians
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
Production Team Members
- Excel in Team Environments with 3+ Years of Mfg Experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to Work a 12 Hour Shift System
- Ability to Push/Pull/Lift up to 60 Pounds
- Mechanical Aptitude a Plus
Maintenance & Controls Technicians
Troubleshooting and repair of a broad range of complex equipment such as AC and DC drives, pumps, control panels, PLC controlled systems, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and electrically driven operating systems and equipment
- Experience with the troubleshooting and programming of Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC controllers
- Strong mechanical or electrical background
Mail resumes to 820 S. Willipie Street, Wapakoneta, OH 45895 [OR]
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Company go to our web page at www.fenixllc.com