Advanced Plastic Recycling Inc.
WHO WE ARE
We are Advanced Plastic Recycling. Established in December 1999, we provide a full service recycling program for companies, in all industries, who are focused on going “green”. Located at 55 N. Garfield St. in Minster, OH, we currently employ 14 employees. Every member on our team of professionals takes pride in their part to reach this goal and achieve customer satisfaction.
WHAT WE DO
Our recycling program, which supplies a beneficial and consistent inlet/outlet for scrap plastic material feeds, which can be transported to and/or from our customers. We specialize in plastic reprocessing, including but not limited to:
In our efforts to effectively service our customer’s needs, we find “green” solutions to waste disposal, including our production of Rubber Mulch for landscaping and playground surfaces, as well as Recycled Shredded Cardboard Bedding for pets and livestock. We also are looking to buy and distribute: LDPE, HDPE, PET, PP, PS, PVC, ABS, HIPS, Virgin Resin, Repro, Regind, Film, Lumps/Purge, Nylon, Foam, Shrink wrap, Bubble wrap and more.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- An open and honest work environment
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
- Personal Days and Medical Leave
- Simple IRA with company match
As our company continues to grow, we desire to hire and retain quality individuals.
- Production team members
- Warehousing – Shipping and Receiving
- Raw Materials/Inventory
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Strong work ethic. Motivation, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Equipment operations – Understand the operational procedures for his/her position.
- Teamwork – Balance team and individual responsibilities. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to a positive team environment.
- Lifting - around 50 lbs.
Applications may be obtained and filled out at our office located at
55 N. Garfield St.
For more information: www.advancedplasticrecycling.com
Terry Dirksen, president (419)628-8034