Village of New Bremen

Village of New Bremen
  • 214 N. Washington Street
  • New Bremen, OH, 45869
  • 419-629-2447

The Village of New Bremen was founded in 1833. Since its founding, New Bremen has offered versatility and dynamic business sense.  This can be found in the strong work ethic and pride that characterizes our local workforce.  It is also demonstrated in the work of the Community Improvement Corporation (CIC), to advance the economic and community development for the Village of New Bremen.  We are confident this legacy will continue with future generations through the strong support given to the academic excellence of the local school system and by the business community.