Tomorrow's Technology Today
WHO WE ARE
Tomorrow's Technology Today, LLC consists of 3 divisions. The business class division focusing on companies in professional services (i.e., optical, medical, law, automotive, financial, and horticultural), agricultural services, non-profits and manufacturing/warehouse. Our residential division works with residential customers and our web design and development division works with anyone that needs a web presence. The mission of Tomorrow's Technology Today is to be a recognized leader in providing computer, network, and web solutions that give our business partners competitive advantage, assisting and enabling them to attain their desired business objectives and financial results.
WHAT WE DO
Tomorrow's Technology Today (TTechT) is a business that is known for their customer service. No finger pointing or geek speak at this company. The business division secures networks, installs servers on premise or in the cloud. They provide cloud readiness testing along with network and security assessments. TTechT works hard on automation and preventative maintenance so their clients are up and running 99.9% of the time. Hassle-Free Flat-Rate IT provides efficient and productive environments.
Residential Division troubleshoots and fixes PCs dropped off by local computer owners at one of three area depots. TTechT cleans out malware and viruses, and, more often than not, ends up converting the customer to a managed services package for preventive care. They also provide computer security solutions for home pcs.
The remainder of TTechT's business customers are small and mid-size businesses looking for assistance with their web presence. TTechT provides web design, development, social media services, and organic search engine optimization.
WORKING FOR US MEANS ...
Working for Tomorrow's Technology Today means you have the opportunity to work in an ever changing field, the flexibility to balance work and personal life, make connections with nearly 300 local businesses, and be a member of a close-knit team.
Full and Part-Time Technical positions and internships located in St. Henry, OH.
TTT's staff, which includes a senior network specialist, two network/systems engineer, a web designer/developer, and an office manager, working with over 300 customers.
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident.
- Basic problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Certifications in specialties for your profession such as Microsoft Certified Professional, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, etc.
- Strong business skills and experience developing business cases.
- Ability to evolve.
Apply today at http://careers.ttecht.com
Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tomorrow's-technology-today-llc/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TTechT