WHO WE ARE
Neff® has been part of the tradition of America’s schools since 1949. Our main mission is to help educators motivate America’s students and we strive to achieve that mission every day. Neff has helped educators develop award programs to reward student achievement in academics, activities and athletics for over 65 years. We employ 125 employees in Darke County.
Inclusive of our off shore operation, we employ over 1,000 employees in season.
WHAT WE DO
Neff® is the nation’s leading supplier of direct to school high-quality awards and apparel. This includes Varsity Letters, Patches, Award Jackets, Apparel, Banners, and a myriad of other high school centric customizable products. The Company offers a broad range of categories and products which are typically built to order at both the school and student level.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Medical & Hospitalization Plan
- Prescription Drug Program
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Group & Supplemental Life Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
- Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Product discounts, and more
50 Darke County positions over the next 5 years.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Engineering and Maintenance
- Warehousing/Raw Materials/Inventory Management
- Quality (Quality Analyst, Microbiologist, Chemist, Lab Analyst)
- Safety (EHS Specialist)
- Human Resources
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Computer Skills
- Liquid Processing
- High Speed filling/packaging
In person, or on hometownopportunity.com