WHO WE ARE
Midwest Electric is a customer-owned electric cooperative providing affordable and reliable electricity to more than 11,000 homes, farms and businesses in Allen, Auglaize, Mercer, Van Wert, Darke, Shelby and Putnam counties.
WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to provide our member-owners with reliable electricity, superior customer service and innovative energy solutions at competitive prices.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Competitive compensation
- Health and Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Sick Pay and Medical Leave
- Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
In the next five years, we may have opportunities in the areas of Customer Service Representative, and Apprentice or First Class Linemen. These would be located in our St. Marys office.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Electric Distribution Engineering
- Electric Distribution Operations
- Electrical Linework
- Warehousing/Raw Materials/Inventory Management
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Customer Service
- Marketing, Public Relations, Communications
- Community & Legislative Affairs
- Information Technology
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
These will be varied depending on the position
When we have an opening, check the Careers section of our web site, www.midwestrec.com