St. Henry Consolidated Local Schools
WHO WE ARE
The focus of St. Henry Local Schools will always follow our vision statement: Enter to Learn and Leave to Serve.
WHAT WE DO
St. Henry Local Schools is a PK-12 public school district with approximately 995 students. We employ approximately 111 staff members ranging from teachers, administrators, clerical, custodial, bus drivers, coaches, advisors, aides, and cooks. Everyone plays an integral part in providing a valuable education for the children in our school district.
WORKING FOR US MEANS ...
The opportunity to work in a stimulating and provocative environment bent on the goal of providing our students the best educational value that we can offer. Included in this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Prescription drug, and Life Insurance
- State Retirement Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Vacation/Personal and Holidays
- Professional staff tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Leave opportunities
- Flexible Spending Accounts
For any career opportunities in our district look to the Hometown Opportunities Website or the school district website www.sthenryschools.org for information.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
We employ 65 teachers in grades PS – 12 as well as administrators, office staff, bus drivers, custodians, aides, and cafeteria personnel for a total of 111 staff members.
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Passion for children
- Good Communicator
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Ability to meet the needs of all learners
- Ability to stay current with educational trends and legislation
Visit our website at www.sthenryschools.org and go to the district tab. A certified or classified application is available and should be sent to:
St. Henry Local Schools
391 E. Columbus St.
St. Henry, OH 45883
Phone (419)678-4834; Fax (419) 678-1724