St. Marys City Schools
WHO WE ARE
The St. Marys City Schools are dedicated to meet the individual needs of all students; committed to be a superior educational provider.
- learning never ends
- every child deserves the opportunity to be successful
- in empowering our students to be innovative thinkers
- that the unity of the school, family and community nurtures the development of of a child and creates responsible citizens
- progress requires, and makes necessary, change
- together we can achieve excellence
WHAT WE DO
We are a K-12 public school district with approximately 2100 students. We provide a full service K-12 education broad enough to allow our students to further their education or enter the workforce with a solid foundation enabling them to build on their past success as they carve out their individual futures.
WORKING FOR US MEANS ...
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Prescription drug, and Life Insurance
- State Retirement Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Vacation/Personal and Holidays
- Professional staff tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Leave opportunities
St.Marys City Schools is a district that employs over 230 individuals in numerous capacities; district administrators, building administrators, teachers, counselors, bus drivers, maintenance personnel, cooks, secretaries, etc. Although a large majority of our employees remain loyal to the district each year we have openings due to retirements or career advancements.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Kindergarten – Third grade licensure
- Fourth grade - Ninth grade licensure
- Seventh grade – Twelfth grade licensure
- School Administration, Guidance Counselors, and Treasurer licensure, Custodial, Bus Drivers, Clerical, Kitchen staff, and Aides
- Custodial, Bus Drivers, Clerical, Kitchen Staff, and Educational Aides
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Good Communicator
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Passion for children
- Ability to meet the needs of all learners
- Ability to stay current with educational trends and legislation
Visit our website at www.smriders.net to view job openings and for our online application.