Murotech Ohio Corporation
WHO WE ARE...?
Murotech Ohio Corporation (MTO), a subsidiary of Muro Corporation (Japan), was established in July 1998. In April 2000, MTO started its operation in St Marys, Ohio, with about 10 employees. Since 2000, MTO has expanded its production volume and currently has more than 90 employees.
WHAT WE DO...?
MTO is a manufacturing company that does precision stamping and grinding for the automotive industry. The stamping presses range from 60 ton to 600 ton. In addition, MTO has heat treat furnaces and component assembly machines. MTO supplies Honda, Toyota, Nissan and GM plants in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
WORKING FOR US MEANS...?
- Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K plan with company match
- Vacation starting at 6 months
- 11 paid Holidays
- Drug-free work environment
- Company provided uniforms
- Safety boot reimbursement
- Bonus Programs
- On-the-job training
MTO is currently looking looking to fill several positions on 2nd & 3rd shift.
- Grinding Machine Operator (2nd & 3rd shift)
- Barrel Operator (2nd shift)
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing
- Some Computer Skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, signals, and safety training
Please visit our website to apply online at www.murotech.com