Village Green Health Campus
WHO WE ARE
Village Green Health Campus, located in Greenville, Ohio is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by nearly 100 staff members specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
WORKING FOR US MEANS
We are an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus looking for individuals who are compassionately committed to excellence in customer service and who have a love of the elderly! In return, as an employee of Village Green Health Campus, you will enjoy excellent training, growth opportunities as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay! Health Insurance: $5/week option for those meeting wellness requirements
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Professional Growth programs including a Nurse Mentor and STNA Preceptor training program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Dependent Scholarship Opportunities
- Loan Repayment Program
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Monthly Employee Recognition Events
- Educational Savings and Home Ownership Program
- Free Tax Preparation Program
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonuses
- Discounts for theme parks, gym memberships, retail stores and much more.
- 22-25% discount on cell phone services with AT&T, Verizon and Sprint
- Opportunities to earn points (STARS) to be redeemed for items including electronics, houseware items, sports equipment, apparel and more.
- And much more!
- Licensed & Registered Nurses (LPN & RN)
- State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA)
- Therapists & Therapy Assistants (PT, OT, SLP, PTA, COTA)
- Dining Services (Cooks, Dietary Aides, Dining Services Director)
- Environmental Services (Housekeeping & Laundry Assistants, Environmental Services Director)
- Maintenance Director
- Life Enrichment (Activity Assistants, Activity Director)
- Licensed Social Worker
- Accounts Payable/Human Resources
- External and Internal Marketing and Admissions
- Medical Records Licensed Nurse
- MDS Registered Nurse
- Director of Health Services & Assistant Director of Health Services
- Executive Director
GENERAL JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED preferred - High school seniors will be considered if currently involved in Medical Preparation vocational classes
- Must have and maintain a current, unencumbered applicable license when required
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
- Prior long term care experience preferred
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Great communication skills
- Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Learn more information about Trilogy Health Services (our company) and Village Green Health Campus at www.trilogyjobs.com
All applications are accepted online at trilogyjobs.com
If you have any questions, please call the campus at (937) 548-1993.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+