Celina City Schools
WHO WE ARE
Celina City Schools is located in Mercer County and employs approximately 400 people. Our business is doing what is best for the 2600 students in our district.
WHAT WE DO
Celina City Schools are dedicated to enabling our students to become life-long learners and productive citizens by providing a variety of educational, technological, physical, social and emotional skills.
WORKING FOR US MEANS ...
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Prescription Drug and Life Insurance
- State Retirement Benefits
- Sick Leave
- Vacation/Personal and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Professional Staff Tuition Reimbursement
We have ongoing employment opportunities for substitute teachers, substitute bus drivers, cafeteria workers and custodians. Typically, we have several teaching openings every year due to retirements or position changes.
DICISPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Teachers – Grades PK - 12
- Administrative Positions
- Secretarial Positions
- Cafeteria Workers
- Teacher Assistants
- Educational Aides
- Bus Drivers
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Passion for working with children
- Ability to meet the needs of all learners
- Patience with children
- Ability to work well with others
- Good communicator
- Good attendance
Visit our web-site: www.celinaschools.org and click on Employment to apply on-line for teachers or to print off and submit an application for classified jobs.