Our rural Ohio company is surrounded by cornfields and small towns filled with hard-working people. Local residents are fierce rivals in high school sports but first in line when their neighbors need help.
Our employees live in these outstanding communities. They raise families, coach Little League teams and volunteer at church. Their strong work ethic and passion for helping others is the foundation of Totally Promotional.
The Totally team has been exceeding customer expectations for more than 25 years. Our experience in the online promotional products business will help grow your company, amaze your guests and maximize your exposure.
You won't find skyscrapers or six-lane highways near our front door. But you will find great people who take pride in their community and every customer order. So relax. You're in good hands.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Benefits with Company Match
- Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On-Going, On-Site Training
- Internal Promotion/Transfer Opportunities
We offer full and part time positions in both our office and production facility. Please visit the job postings on the Hometown Opportunities website to see a list of our current career opportunities.
- Customer Service Representatives
- Account Representatives
- Graphic Designers
- Web Design and Development
- Web/Computer Programmers
- Technical Marketer
- New Product Development
- Production Team Members
- Industrial Sewers
GENERIC JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Graphics Degree (for Graphic Designer position)
- Computer Skills
- High School Education to College Graduate