Food Processing - 3rd Shift
Share with your friends!
Posted: November 16, 2021
Company: Cooper Farms
Website: View Website
Industry: Agriculture and Food Processing
LOCATION: St. Henry, Ohio
Cooper Farms is a family-owned farm and food company based in Northwest Ohio for over 80 years. Our Processing Plant produces some of the highest quality turkey products in America, and you can join us in feeding others today. Cooper Farms is currently looking for General Production team members to work 3rd shift with the approximate hours of 9pm-4:30am. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment with many opportunities to grow, apply today!
OBJECTIVES/SUMMARY OF POSITION: The primary goal of this position is the quick, smooth, and efficient operation of performing jobs as directed by supervision on the evisceration line.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Perform all job functions as assigned by supervisor which could involve: pulling feathers, rehang, neck slit, vent gun, j-cut, heart/liver harvest, viscera drop, lung gun, crop, oil gland, salvage, & hock clipper.
- Rotate with other team members as directed by supervisor.
- Help keep your work stations clean and keep edible products off of the floor
- Repeat process to insure continuous smooth and efficient operations.
- Maintain a good attitude toward all fellow team members and company.
- Maintain an active interest in improving performance level.
- Actively maintains high personal sanitary measures by following the established guidelines.
- Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
- Perform related duties as apparent or assigned.
- Demonstrates an active interest and positive safety attitude.
- Demonstrates an active interest in producing quality products/services.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.
Job Type: Full Time
SKILLS REQUIRED: Position requires knowledge of knives and knife safety, knowledge of product quality standard, finger dexterity, manual dexterity, and the ability to work quickly.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: cfhr.info/SHProd3rd
Cooper Farms consistently works to be more than just a workplace to our team members. We provide generous paid vacation immediately after hire, eight (8) paid holidays; medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and FREE healthcare clinics; a 401(k) plan with company match; year-end profit-sharing bonuses; great deals on Cooper Farms deli and turkey products; a $300 yearly wellness reimbursement, and so many more opportunities to earn and grow with the company. Apply today to learn what “more than a workplace” really means!
View All Jobs From Cooper Farms