Class A CDL/Feed Delivery Driver - 2nd Shift
Share with your friends!
Posted: October 15, 2021
Company: Cooper Farms
Website: View Website
Industry: Transportation and Logistics,Agriculture and Food Processing
LOCATION: Ft. Recovery, Ohio
OBJECTIVE: To safely deliver quality feed in a timely manner while adhering to all biosecurity practices.
- Deliver feed as scheduled with a positive attitude.
- Obey all company, state and federal laws.
- Properly disinfect trucks and use proper biosecurity attire.
- Complete a daily inspection of tractor/trailer every day prior to leaving and report any needed repairs to the supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for completing driver logs and inspection reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the tractor/trailer can pass state inspection laws.
- Maintain cleanliness or interior and exterior of tractor/trailer.
- Follow all biosecurity and fleet safety guidelines.
- Follow all requirements of the Fleet Safety Manual.
- Promote the Cooper Culture through trainings and personal demonstration.
- Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License.
- Maintain an active interest in performance level, attendance, and attitude.
- Follow all safety practices and protocols.
- Perform all duties as apparent or assigned.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.
Job Type: Full Time
QUALIFICATIONS: Interested candidates must hold a valid Class A CDL. Candidates driving records must meet the guidelines as established in the Cooper Farms Fleet Safety manual.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Ability to adhere to a schedule and have the flexibility to adjust to unforeseen circumstances.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to climb in and out of semi-tractor approximately 20 times per day as well as have the ability to climb feed tank ladders (30 ft. high – 90 degree angle) approximately 10 times per day.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Experienced
How To Apply: cfhr.info/FRCDLFeed
Cooper Farms consistently works to be more than just a workplace to our team members. We provide generous paid vacation immediately after hire, eight (8) paid holidays; medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and FREE healthcare clinics; a 401(k) plan with company match; year-end profit-sharing bonuses; great deals on Cooper Farms deli and turkey products; a $300 yearly wellness reimbursement, and so many more opportunities to earn and grow with the company. Apply today to learn what “more than a workplace” really means!
View All Jobs From Cooper Farms