Agronomy Operations Specialist
Share with your friends!
Posted: September 28, 2021
Company: UNITED EQUITY, INC.
Website: View Website
Industry: Transportation and Logistics,Skilled Trades/Maintenance,Agriculture and Food Processing
United Equity, Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Agronomy Operations Specialist for our fertilizer plant in Kossuth, Ohio (Spencerville mailing address).
The Agronomy Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting with the management of the Kossuth fertilizer plant and warehouse operations, deliveries, service, maintenance and safety. The Agronomy Operations Specialist will maintain a positive, forward-thinking attitude that promotes team work within the cooperative and favorable image of the company.
This position is responsible for the general daily operations in the agronomy department. Position entails handling, blending and delivery of agricultural chemicals and products for customers and the general maintenance and housekeeping of the facility. You will evaluate equipment needs and prioritize maintenance, upgrades, and purchase requests.
Additional responsibilities include inventory control of all products and commodities for proper quantity and quality. This person must possess the ability to work independently and as a team player.
Other responsibilities include all activities consistent with the corporate objectives, purpose, and mission of the company. Employee will assist other departments as needed and will have other duties as assigned by management.
Job Type: Full Time
- High School diploma or GED.
- Strong work ethic, including punctuality, reliability, efficiency, and a dedication to personal growth.
- Responsiveness to requests for assistance in person or by phone, email, and texting.
- Polite and courteous communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lb. bags.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed, especially during spring planting season.
- Willingness to become a thinking, problem-solving, and contributing member of our team.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- 2-5 years of Agronomy and mechanical background.
- Excellent communication skills.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry-Mid
How To Apply: Send resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Code: Hometown Oportunities
- Wages commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, Vision/Dental insurance, Life Insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Vacation time available.
For more information about our company, visit us on the web at www.unitedequityinc.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/unitedequityinc/
View All Jobs From UNITED EQUITY, INC.