Share with your friends!
Posted: September 24, 2021
Company: Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT)
Website: View Website
Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT) is a major supplier of aluminum engine & frame components for vehicles made in Central Ohio. We are currently seeking a qualified Accountant to join our team.
Job Type: Full Time
CAPT is looking for candidates that has one or more of the qualifications listed below.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or equivalent accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with determining product costs including material, labor and overhead
· Experience with Fixed assets
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Accounting Software
· Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Month End Close
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Software Applications
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Advance level
How To Apply: In person at 7059 Staeger Rd Celina, OH or online at www.capt-celina.com
Low Cost Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Supplemental Health Club Membership, Company Paid Life Insurance with Supplemental Option, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay Earned Monthly, Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Two Weeks Paid Shutdown, Birthday Off with Pay, Company Paid Uniforms, Safety Boot Reimbursement, 401(k) With Company Match, Defined Pension Plan, Tuition Payment Program for Family, Employee Assistance Program, and Bonus Program.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume or application to:
CELINA ALUMINUM PRECISION TECHNOLOGY INC. (CAPT)
Attn: Human Resources
7059 Staeger Road
Celina, OH 45822
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
View All Jobs From Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT)