Theater Attendant (Lock One Theater)
Share with your friends!
Posted: June 21, 2021
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Website: View Website
Industry: Retail,Hospitality and Tourism
- Responsible for the operation of motion picture projection equipment at the Lock One Theater.
- Perform light cleaning of the theater after shows.
Job Type: Part Time
- Sixteen years of age or older
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, count money, and make change.
- Some mechanical aptitude would be helpful.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 20 pounds, bend, squat, reach below knees, climb stairs and ladders, and work at heights with arms outstretched overhead
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: www.crown.jobs
Reference Code: 87188
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits are not applicable to part-time positions.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
View All Jobs From Crown Equipment Corporation