3rd Shift Nursing Assistant $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Share with your friends!
Posted: April 28, 2021
Company: Elmwood Assisted Living of New Bremen
Industry: Nursing,Healthcare Services
Elmwood Assisted Living of New Bremen is seeking a few great people who want to make an important difference each day in the quality of life for elders. As a Nursing Assistant you'd be part of a team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded.
Few of the daily responsibilities of a Nursing Assistant:
- Insures that residents are maintained in well-kept and clean conditions at all times.
- Helps provide for the care and welfare of the residents in a healthful environment.
- Helps other personnel insure adequacy and cleanliness of the nursing facility and its residents.
- Reports changes in condition to the lead nurse.
- Keeps informed by reading 24-hour report, Daily Log, and ISP.
- Attends patient care conferences as assigned.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Completes continuing education requirements.
Position and hours:
Full Time 3rd Shift - 10:30 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Job Type: Part Time
High School Diploma
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: 711 S. Walnut Street New Bremen, Ohio or email: email@example.com
What makes us different?
- Competitive Wages
- Rotating Schedule - know your schedule for the full year!
- $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS
- Shift Differential
- Vacation Pay and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday pay
- Christmas Club
- Employee Attendance Program
- Meals Provided
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Education and Tuition Assistance
- STNA certification is NOT required but we do honor the certification
To learn if we're the right place for you simply click below and apply online and view our website as well as facebook too!
View All Jobs From Elmwood Assisted Living of New Bremen