1st Shift Activities Assistant
Share with your friends!
Posted: April 22, 2021
Company: Elmwood Assisted Living of New Bremen
Industry: Healthcare Services
- Assists with developing and implementing activity programs as scheduled on the activity calendar. Works with all staff members increasing understanding of residents social and leisure needs. Assists volunteers on duty and sees to their comfort and needs. Follows the monthly activity calendar. Works with and encourages input from residents, families and other staff as to ideas for creative resident programming. Has input into resident’s Individual Service Plans/Care Plan. Works closely with other departments to assure that resident social/activity needs are met. Handles resident's shopping needs. Is responsible for assisting in all resident activity documentation to comply with current policies, regulations and rules. Studies trends in the industry to better service resident needs. Attends trainings as assigned. Familiar with Resident Profiles. Reports concerns to Activity Director or ED/Adm.
- Hours: 8:30am - 5:00p Rotating Schedule/Rotating Weekends (Know your schedule for the full year)
Job Type: Part Time
- Activities experience is preferred, but not required.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
How To Apply: 711 S. Walnut Street New Bremen, OH or online at http://www.elmwoodcommunities.com
- Wages are based on experience.
- Benefits: Vacation, sick, holiday and birthday pay, employee attendance program, meals and uniforms provided, Major Medical Insurance, Dental, Vison and Life Insurance Benefits, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
View All Jobs From Elmwood Assisted Living of New Bremen