Village Green Recognized as a Best Employer in Ohio

Posted On: April 20, 2017

Share with your friends!

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • google+
  • email

Greenville, OH (April 19, 2017) – Village Green Health Campus, a Trilogy Health Services community, has been named one of the 2017 Best Employers in Ohio (BEO). The annual list of the Best Employers in Ohio was created by the Ohio SHRM State Council and Best Companies Group.

Companies from across the state entered the rigorous, two-part process to determine the Best Employers in Ohio. 25% of the company’s total evaluation was based on a thorough assessment of workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The remaining 75% of the evaluation relied on an employee survey designed to measure their experience. The combined scores were used to determine the top companies and the final ranking.

“We are so proud of this accomplishment,” stated Jessica Price, Executive Director of Village Green Health Campus. “Our employees made this happen through their unwavering commitment to be the best. Each member of our team plays a part in making us not only a Best Employer, but also in making us a provider of choice in our community. I thank our employees for making this recognition possible.”

John Eckman, Sr. VP of Employee Services for Trilogy, added, “This prestigious recognition is a tribute to our servant leadership culture and the many great employees that embrace the Trilogy values throughout our organization. This award is a reflection of our campus teams and their commitment to our Trilogy standards and to each other. We applaud our employees for their achievement in making Village Green Health Campus a Best Employer in Ohio!”
Official rankings will be published in a special supplement produced by BridgeTower Media in May.

Village Green Health Campus offers a full range of personalized senior living services including skilled nursing and assisted living. The campus’ senior living services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.

To learn more about Village Green Health Campus please contact the campus by calling 937-548-1993, follow the campus on Facebook and Twitter, or visit our campus website at