Become a Leader and Advance Your CareerPosted On: March 21, 2013
Share with your friends!
Evaluating MBA programs?
Learn more about Wright State University’s MBA advantages at one of the following information sessions.
- Drop in anytime
- Application fee waived if you apply at a session
- Can’t make these dates? Contact us for a personal advising appointment 937-775-2437 or email email@example.com
Fri. Apr. 5 , 2013 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Mason – Sinclair’s Courseview Campus 5386 Courseview Drive, Mason 45040
Thurs. Apr. 11, 2013 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Celina – Lake Campus 7600 Lake Acres Dr. Celina, OH 45822
Sat. Apr. 13, 2013 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Dayton – Rike Hall 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton 45435
Choose the option that fits your busy life-style:
Foundation Classes Now Offered Online – Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Law
- Dayton, Mason or Celina
- Meet every other Friday evening 4:00 p.m. – 9:20 p.m. & Saturday morning 8 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Learn in a supportive cohort environment
- Complete the program in 2 years
- Customize your class schedule. Meet: – once per week 6:30 p.m. – 9:10 p.m. – twice per week 5:00 p.m. – 6:20 p.m. – or both
- Complete the program at your own pace within five years
Full-time Program – Complete the program in 1 year
Why Choose Wright State University’s MBA Program?
- Outstanding quality and unrivaled value
- Accredited by AASCB International –since 1974
- Nationally ranked by Bloomberg’s BusinessWeek – Only 4 in Ohio
- Princeton Review Best Business Schools – 4 years running
- Enhance your return and extend your employee benefits with one of the most affordable tuition rates in Ohio
- Learn from faculty with extensive business connections
- A network of over 17,000 business alumni
- Annual study abroad opportunities for working professionals